Exhibiting at Wine Heroes
After years in production, Wine Heroes is ready to launch in 2017 with our first super-sized three-day show in Sydney this October.
|Show Dates||Show 1||Show 2|
|Friday 27th October 2017||12:00pm - 4:00pm||6:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Saturday 28th October 2017||12:00pm - 4:00pm||6:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Sunday 29th October 2017||11:00am - 3:00pm||4:00pm - 8:00pm|
Promoting Wine Tourism in Australia
Sydney’s new and biggest wine show brings wine country to the city!
Wine Heroes will promote Wine Tourism to Wine Zones. This relaxed and intimate three-day event will see 33,000 wine enthusiasts engaging with these regions.
When you combine Tourism with Wine, what do you get? You guessed it: Wine Tourism (also called enotourism, œnotourisme or vinitourism). Wine Tourism is all about travelling to appreciate, taste, and purchase wine.
All participants in the Wine Tourism industry can be represented and work together to benefit everybody. This includes transport, accommodation, tour operators, wineries, distributors and retailers.
Visitors to the show are passionate about travelling to wine regions for the enjoyment of the experience, this includes:
- Tasting and purchasing wine at or near the source
- The enjoyment of wine and food
- Exploring the environment
- Experiencing the natural beauty
- Staying in accommodation that showcases the lifestyle
- Opportunities to learn new things and have fun experiences
- Meeting the people, the farmers
- Being part of the local lifestyle
Barangaroo is one of the largest venue spaces in Sydney and is the ideal location for iconic major events. Barangaroo’s new Harbour foreshore playground is the home of Wine Heroes. Buried beneath the Stargazer Lawn is our venue, The Cutaway, which is one of the largest internal spaces in Australia and definitely the coolest space there is. This super-sized sandstone and concrete cultural space is the perfect backdrop to our super-sized show.
Download Prospectus PDF 4.85MB
The Expo Area is a busy high-density traffic area where visitors will be looking to taste and buy wine, learn about exhibitors, sign up to mailing lists, and place orders for wine delivered to their homes.
The Expo Area is divided into Wine Zones and exhibitors are allocated stands according to their locality. These are the divisions at the show:
- Big Rivers Zone: Perricoota / Riverina / Murray Darling / Swan Hill
- Central Ranges Zone: Cowra / Mudgee / Orange
- Hunter Valley Zone
- Northern Rivers Zone: Hastings River
- Northern Slopes Zone: New England Australia
- South Coast Zone: Shoalhaven Coast / Southern Highlands
- Southern NSW Zone: Canberra / Gundagai / Hilltops / Tumbarumba
- Western Plains Zone
- Out of NSW / International
Stands in the Service Area offer space to have a sales setup, as well as some seating in each stand. Service Area stands must be able to serve drinks to their share of 5,000 GA ticket holders per session, on demand. Directly opposite the Service Area row of stands is the stage and the primary bar and seating area.
At the time of application you can select from two payment methods; prepay in full, or pay by instalment. A payment at the time of application is required to confirm the application.
- Prepay in full on application and receive an additional 10 percent discount off the stand only rate.
- Or pay by Instalment Plan. Add-ons are also bundled and paid in instalments as below, depending on the date of application. You'll receive an invoice by email for additional payments prior to the due date.
|Date of Application||Deposit||2nd Payment|
|15 May to 14 Aug 2017||50 % due on application||50 % due on/before 15 Aug 2017|
|After 15 Aug 2017||100 % due on application||N/A|